Israeli troops (in the background) and Palestine protesters, whose thrown stones can be seen strewn across the street, briefly pause from their fighting in the shuafat refugee camp to allow an unfazed Palestinian girl to walks to school. March 17, 2010. Photo Ammar Awad.
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”
this made me cry like a lot
much like this
HOW CUTE IS THAT!
the principal at my school made an announcement yesterday that the girls need to start covering up and then i found this in the hallway
Sleeping is nice because youre not actually dead and youre not awake so its a win-win situation
It’s like being dead without the commitment.
an open relationship with deathdeath with benefits